Author Kirsten Smith has written a lot of awesome things including the movies 10 Things I Hate About You and Legally Blonde, and most recently the book Trinkets. So, natch, we wanted to know more about her so we sat down and asked her some questions. 9 to be exact.
1. If you weren’t an author you would be a _______?
Waitress or a talent manager.
2. The first book you loved?
STARRING SALLY J FREEMAN AS HERSELF by Judy Blume.
3. Bookmarks, necessity or accessory?
I’m more of a “scrap of paper” type of gal.
4. Pancakes or waffles?
Extra thin sourdough pancakes.
5. The best thing about my job is _______?
I can ask people impertinent questions in the name of “research.”
6. The top three cities on planet earth are: _________?
New York, Seattle and Los Feliz.
7. I can’t live without my ________?
Green tea, cookies, dogs and humans I love.
8. Book you couldn’t stand in high school but love now? Shakespeare’s sonnets
9. You’re stranded on a desert island. What did you pack?
A bunch of stuff that won’t help me survive. Like lip balm.
We couldn’t agree more that lip balm is TOTally necessary for a stay on a deserted island.